Saturday, August 11, 2012

#GBE2 64 That Which is Hidden

Hello, and welcome to my blog! This week's GBE topic is

HIDDEN!


Mr. Right has been hidden from me for my entire life! What a joke!


My white trash roots stay hidden, except when I am a little too good at darts/pool/horse shoes or can shoot a target, cuss or hold my liquor or my tattoos show


some people.....


put it all 'out there' for the world to see...


not i....



some good things from our collective past has been erased from our history,

& some habits can't not be hidden as a result


my talents remain safely hidden, my books.. unwritten.



not one to turn down a challenge, all this is being addressed...


the single thing.. it's temporary....

talking bout love. it will come. hidden he can't stay forever.....

 

just gonna keep kissing frogs meanwhile....



i won't stay hidden forever.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Maryanne Williamson



Kimi~ AKA Fresh Coffee Lover



4 comments:

  1. LOL well.....its about.....TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good to see you again...and yes isn't it? all about time..and timing. Great to see you again Coffee lover kimkim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is an exciting posting! It made me smile and it made me happy! You are just an amazing woman who is just beginning to let her light shine.
    Glad I'll be around to see the glow !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you came! Thanks for the encouragement!~ <3

    ReplyDelete